Join the World’s Most Prestigious Degree, Catch the Desire Career
The Department’s vision is more of a “learning institution’’ than a mere “teaching institution. It is not a “teaching shop”; obviously the focus is more on knowledge than mere skills. The faculty is individuals who are deep researchers qualified to write and critique contemporary textbooks in the area they teach; obviously, they do not teach to a “fixed syllabus”. They “design” the courses taking into account current trends and the student background so as to blend what is collectively taught across different courses into a cohesive body of knowledge that prepares the students not just for today but to take on the developments that are likely to take place years ahead. What is laid in the courses is a solid foundation that prepares the individual student to pursue an academic or industrial career with rigor and innovation which is the prime mission of the program. The lectures are supplemented by tutorials and self-reading (both individually and in groups) as well as projects. It is not sufficient to pick up what is taught in the class or written in the textbooks; it is important to understand, assimilate and demonstrate the individual and collective ability to apply the knowledge to a research/application environment. This is what sets apart our University from the rest of the institutions.
Spring Semester: January to June
Fall Semester: July to December
Weekly Holiday: Sunday
Degrees we are offering:
Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (B.Sc. in EEE)
Admission Requirements for BBA:
A candidate having at least 12-years schooling from a relevant discipline can apply for undergraduate admission, if he/she has a minimum in three subjects at A level on the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, and E=1 any of the following conditions:
- S/he has a minimum GPA of 2.5 at both SSC and HSC levels.
- S/he has a GPA of less than 2.5 at SSC or HSC level, but the combined GPA at both levels is at least 6.0.
- S/he is a ward of freedom fighter(s), and the combined GPA at SSC and HSC levels is at least 5.0.
- S/he has a minimum GPA of 2.5 in four subjects at “O” level and 2.5 in two subjects at “A” level in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 and E=1
- S/he must have Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry in the Pre-University Level
- In the case of Diploma students, all the above policies are applicable.
- 3 set photocopy of SSC Certificate and Transcript
- 3 set photocopy of HSC/Diploma Certificate and Transcript
- 5 copy Passport Size Photos
- 3 copy Stamp Size Photos
B.Sc. in EEE
Md. Arifur Rahman
Assistant Professor, & Chairman,
Dept. of EEE, FCUB
Phone: +880 1917 813747