Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
Phone: +880 1701 012428
First Capital University of Bangladesh
Duration: 16 July 2019 – Present
United B. Sc. Engineering College, Rajshahi.
Duration: 9th January 2019 – 15th July 2019
Advanced Engineering College, Rajshahi.
Duration: 1st September 2018 – 8th January 2019
Research Interest: Antennas and Propagation, Biomedical Engineering, Wireless Communication
- M. A. A. Mamun, S. Datto, M. S. Rahman, “Performance Analysis of Rectangular, Circular and Elliptical shape Microstrip Patch Antenna using Coaxial Probe Feed,” 2nd Int. Conf. on Electrical & Electronic Engineering (ICEEE), RUET, Rajshahi, Bangladesh, 27-29 Dec. 2017. https://scihub.wikicn.top/https://doi.org/10.1109/CEEE.2017.8412912
- M. A. A. Mamun, M. S. Anower, S. Datto, “Performance Analysis of Line Feeding Microstrip Patch Antenna Using Different Layers of Substrate Materials for Terahertz (THz) Applications,” IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Vol. 14, Is. 6, pp 18-24, Nov- Dec. 2019. http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jeee/Papers/Vol14-Issue6/Series-2/C1406021824.pdf
- M. A. Rahman, M. A. A. Mamun, S. Datto, M. S. Anower “Improvement of Circular Shaped Microstrip Patch Antenna Performances Using Triangular and Pentagonal Shaped Patches” American Journal of Engineering Research, Vol. 9, Is. 1, Feb. 2020. http://www.ajer.org/papers/Vol-9-issue-1/Z0901215219.pdf
- M. A. A. Mamun, M. S. Anower, S. Datto, M. R. Billah, “Frequency Reconfigurable U-shaped and Inverted U-shaped Microstrip Patch Antenna Design using Pin Diode for S-band and C-band Applications,” Int. Conf. on Emerging Technology in Computing, Communication & Electronic, 21-23 Dec. 2020, Dhaka, Bangladesh. DOI: 10.1109/ETCCE51779.2020.9350917
- M. A. A. Mamun, M. S. Anower, M. R. Billah, S. Datto “Wideband Aperture Coupled Line Feeding Microstrip Patch Antenna Design Using Different Shaped Patches,” Int. Conf. on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI -2021), Jan. 27-29, 2021, Coimbatore, India.